This feels like one of those things that are passed around, pass to 10 of your friends or 59 children will die at midnight! Don’t worry, this one isn’t like that. I’ve already saved the children and the only thing that might die in this whole process is a little bandwidth.
What is the Liebster Award?
A recognition award from one blogger to another. The word Liebster means “dearest” or “beloved.” Through these awards, we can learn more about our fellow bloggers. This helps us to discover and be discovered.
It also has it’s own cool logo:
Rules of the Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award.
- 2.Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
- 3.Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- 4.Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nominations.
- 5.Give them 11 questions to answer.
- Why did you start blogging? I used to keep offline diaries of my daily mood/general mental health. When I started RO DBT they focused a lot on radical openness so I decided to move my diary & charts online. Open it up to the world.
- What is your favorite movie? Lord Of The Rings
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? A remote island with enough resources to sustain me until I die.
- What is your favorite season? Summer, even though it’s debatable you can call summer ‘summer’ in the UK.
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
- Dogs or cats? Dogs. Cat’s were put on earth by the devil to eradicate humans.
- Coffee or tea? Coffee. Tea is for wimps.
- What is your favorite book? I love biographies & factual books. The Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson is a particular fave.
- If you were only given one meal to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza but only if I was also allowed bottomless garlic dip.
- What is your favorite hobby? Gaming
- Who is your favorite band? Wow, tough. It changes often, at the moment Linkin Park.
Random Facts About Me:
- I’ve been on a night out in Las Vegas with UFC Champ Michael Bisping.
- When I get anxious I pull my hair out and eat it.
- Carrying on the eating theme, I once ate 33 slices of pizza in under an hour.
- I love the build up to a bath but not the actual bath – running it, going to the toilet, getting steamy, putting bubbles in it, lighting candles….But then I get bored and sweaty after being in it for a couple of minutes and get out.
- I have a son who I constantly worry is going to inherit my poor mental health.
Questions for the Nominees: I’m going to keep them the same as above!
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Dogs or cats?
- Coffee or tea?
- What is your favorite book?
- If you were only given one meal to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be
- What is your favorite hobby?
- Who is your favorite band
Thank you all for reading and I’m looking forward to seeing everyones answers!
Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animals.